We welcome inquiries regarding SSD claims. Generally speaking, we represent clients in Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cases only when they arise from or are related to a Title II disability case we are already handling.
We invite you to Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation about your case.
How We Can Help
Boxer & Gerson, LLP provides comprehensive representation in disability denial cases. When we represent you, we will:
- Collect and evaluate medical records in support of your appeal.
- Work with you one-on-one to prepare you for the process.
- Answer questions and seek to overcome objections to the approval of your claim.
- Work to minimize any offsets which may affect the benefits you receive.
- If necessary, appropriate and based on our mutual agreement, appeal your case to the Appeals Council and Federal Court.
Please also know that your case will not be handed off to a paralegal. You will work directly with your attorney. Our goal will be to help you get the Social Security Disability benefits that enable you to live with dignity.
Experienced Oakland Social Security Disability Attorneys
Boxer & Gerson, LLP has represented clients in Social Security Disability cases for more than 30 years. We are also one of the few firms in the area that provides representation in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases as well. This is a major advantage to clients whose SSD cases grow out of a work injury or accident claim. Our multiple areas of expertise enables us to look at all possible collateral sources of compensation for our clients, not just the Social Security system.
You can depend on us to provide you with aggressive representation, customized to obtain maximum compensation and benefits for you and your family. We are truly a “one-stop shop” for the injured worker.
Free Consultation With a Lawyer
Contact Boxer & Gerson, LLP for a free consultation about a Social Security Disability claim or appeal.