- March 10, 2013 -- WC Partner Maria Sager to present at State Bar "Bootcamp"
- Febraury 21, 2013 -- Dennis Popalardo, Jr joins Kids’ Chance Board
- Febraury 6, 2013 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP Of Counsel, Frank Russo appointed to Bar Committee
- January 31, 2013 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP hosts reception for Centro Legal de la Raza
January 29, 2013 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP authors announced
- December 13, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP feted by Oakland Mayor Jean Quan
- November 8, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP attorneys published by CEB
- September 15, 2012 -- Julius Young to present at 9/25/2012 Panel
- September 15, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP partner Bert Arnold to speak at "Workers' Comp Medical School" on September 15
- July 28, 2012 -- Maria Sager to address Northern Region Hispanic Chamber of Commerce board
- 2012 Super Lawyers' announced -- Once again, multiple Boxer & Gerson LLP attorneys were named to the Super Lawyers list for 2012
- May 18, 2012 -- Federal Jury Awards Brentwood Truck Driver $11.4 Million for Injuries in Faulty Garbage Truck Crash
- April 27, 2012 -- Workers' Compensation associate Arjuna Farnsworth presents to Medlink
- April 18, 2012 -- Dennis Popalardo, Jr. to speak at Golden Gate University School of Law on the NFL and Workers’ Comp
- April 18, 2012 -- Julius Young, Co-Editor-In-Chief of California Workers’ Compensation Handbook, Stanford D. Herlick, 31st edition
- April 17, 2012 -- Julius Young presents to Navigators Group of CHSWC at State Building, Oakland
- March 28, 2012 -- Arjuna Farnsworth presents on "Home health care costs in significant injury cases"
- March 26, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP attorneys run in 5K for Central Legal da la Raza
- March 15, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP announces new branch office opening
- February 25, 2012 -- Julius Young presents to Division of Workers Compensation (DWC) Conference
- February 24, 2012 -- Dennis Popalardo, Jr appointed to two positions
- February 21, 2012 -- State Bar of California thanks Michael Gerson of the Boxer & Gerson LLP Workers' Compensation Practice Group
- January 15, 2012 -- Michael Gerson recognized for 30 years as Certified Specialist
- January 1, 2012 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP announces that Dennis A. Popalardo, Jr has been admitted to the partnership.
- December 15, 2011 -– Michael Gerson awarded inaugural Barry J. Williams Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- December 13, 2011 –- Office Hosts Boxer Gerson LLP/Hanna, Brophy et al Oakland Toys for Tots Drive
- November 23, 2011 -- Bert Arnold and Arjuna Farnsworth of Workers' Compensation Practice Group invited Panelists at CAAA Monterey program
- November 09, 2011 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP partner, Maria Sager, as a 2011 Labor Week panel participant, invited to Memorandum of Understanding signing at Consulate General of Mexico on November 9 in San Francisco
- October 11, 2011 -- Maria Sager, of the Workers’ Compensation practice group, invited to present by Mexican Consulate in San Francisco
- September 14, 2011 -- Frank D. Russo, former CAAA President, Chief of Staff to Assemblywoman Nancy Skinner, and Counsel to Speaker of the Assembly Willie Brown, joins firm as Of Counsel
- July 31, 2011 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP "Super Lawyers" for 2011 named
- June 15, 2011 -- Senior Litigation Partner John Anton, with co-counsel, settled PG&E Hunter's Point collapse case for $1.3 Million
- June 1, 2011 -- Moira Stagliano of the Workers' Compensation practice group was named a Certified Specialist by the State Bar of California
- May 1, 2011 -- Senior Litigation Partner John Anton settled a case for $500K after a favorable jury verdict in Contra Costa County
- March 8, 2011 -- Arjuna H. Farnsworth of the Workers' Compensation practice group was named a Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation by the State Bar of California
- February 7, 2011 -- Boxer & Gerson attorney Gary Lee appointed to California State Bar's Workers' Compensation Law Section Executive Committee
- January 1, 2011 -- Oakland Mayor's Community Toy Drive
- October 11, 2010 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP partner Julius Young and Jake Jacobsmeyer announce their video collaboration as "The Comp Guys"
- July 15, 2010 -- Boxer & Gerson LLP "Super Lawyers" for 2010 named"
- November 23, 2009 -- Julius Young's "WorkersComp Zone" blog wins Top Blog of the Year 2009 award
- October 22, 2009 -- $200,000 judgment upheld against Albertsons for denying cashier's bathroom break
- October 14, 2009 -- Taneka's Law signed by Governor
- September 4, 2009 -- Taneka's Law goes to Governor
- July 9, 2009 -- "Taneka's Law" Passes to Senate Floor for vote.
- June 1, 2009 -- Assembly Bill 1093, "Taneka's Law," passes off Assembly floor.
- February 27, 2009 -- Boxer & Gerson's work on behalf of the son of Taneka Talley, who was initially denied death benefits because of a racially motivated crime, has prompted legislation sponsored by State Assemblymember Mariko Yamada to clarify workers' compensation law. The bill is currently headed to the floor of the Assembly.
- February 4, 2009 -- Attorney Michael Gerson filed a request with the State Workers' Compensation Board for a hearing on behalf of the family of a BART worker killed on the job after the family had waited nearly four months. Gerson's actions and the media attention it generated resulted in a quick resolution of the case.
- January 4, 2009 -- The family of an African American woman who was stabbed to death at a Dollar Tree store in Fairfield settled a workers' compensation claim against the retailer, which initially refused to pay benefits because the killing was allegedly racially motivated. The family was represented by Boxer & Gerson attorney Moira Stagliano.
- September 15, 2008 -- Boxer & Gerson attorney Julius Young's workers' comp blog has been named one of the Top 25 Blogs by the LexisNexis Workers' Compensation Law Center.
- May 5, 2008 -- Boxer & Gerson attorneys John Anton and Gary Roth secured a settlement well in excess of $1 million for an employee of a San Francisco cabinet shop who was injured when his arm was sucked into a dust collection system.
- May 5, 2008 -- Boxer & Gerson partner Julius Young has been named a consultant to Matthew Bender & Co. effective November 2007.
- May 5, 2008 -- Michael Gerson, a partner at Boxer & Gerson, LLP, has been named to the California Workers' Compensation Law Advisory Commission effective 2007.
- October 17, 2007 -- BART hit with $1.27 million jury verdict for race discrimination and workplace retaliation
- July 10, 2007 -- Boxer & Gerson attorney Julius Young appointed to California State Bar's Workers' Compensation Law Section Executive Committee
- March 8, 2007 -- City of Emeryville settles discrimination suit for $2.3 million on eve of trial - Boxer & Gerson attorneys win additional $1.3 million in attorneys fees.
- January 25, 2007 -- New Lawsuit Alleges Mistreatment of Dementia Patients in Oakland Care Home.
- January 8, 2007 -- Boxer & Gerson expands its personal injury practice -- Hires New Orleans veteran litigator Gary Roth